Oil and Gas Electronic Filing

Oil & Gas Operators:
You may need to obtain an air quality permit from the
Oklahoma Department of Environmental Quality.
Please use the following link for more information: DEQ Guidance for OG Sources.pdf

Electronic Filing of Intents to Drill (Form 1000)

New Intents to Drill ONLY.  All other Form 1000 (recomplete, etc.) must be submitted on paper.

Electronic Filing of All Other Oil and Gas Forms