Instructions for a Fix if You Have Problems with OCC Oracle Web Applications
Some important information on how to set up your computer to run Case Processing and the
Archive Oil and Gas database.
- Please use the appropriate link below that applies to your
computer. These are step-by-step instructions on how to set up your
computer to use the OCC Case Processing Web application and the OCC Archived Oil
and Gas Web Application. These instructions do no apply to other Web
Applications on the OCC website.
- This program prevents Internet Explorer versions 6 - 11 from crashing when accessing the Oklahoma Corporation Commission web applications.
- Case processing and the Oil and Gas Archive Database do not run on Firefox 3.6 but will run on earlier versions.
- You will be prompted to download JInitiator the first time you use our
Oracle web applications (See link below). JInitiator is required to run the Case Processing and
the Archived Oil and Gas Database.
- You must be have administrator security permissions on your computer to run this application. Consult your IT staff if you need
- This program will check to make sure that Java and JInitiator have been installed on your machine. If one or both of these programs are missing then
the program will automatically start the installs for them. When these programs
are installed, you will need to restart this program after each installation is completed
- Make sure you click "Continue" or "Confirm" on any boxes that pop up.
- If you wish to exit this program just press Ctrl-C, press Y and Enter.
- Depending on your internet connection, this download will take from 3 to 45 minutes and 25 megabytes of hard disk space.
- High Speed Internet connection HIGHLY recommended.
- Please set your display to 1024 x 768 for best results.
- Set your browser to allow pop-ups for this site or hold down the CTRL key then click on the left mouse button to bypass any pop.
- You can link to scanned images after executing a search.
- If you have any questions, call our helpline at (405)521-3636 between the hours of 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday.
- If you are having problems accessing JInitiator through the fix here is a link has been provided for installation of
This link will take you to a Download for Oracle JInitiator Version 126.96.36.199