Overweight (Variance) Permit

To learn about Overweight (Variance) Permits, including the cost of this permit, please visit the Annual Special Overload Permit (Variance Permit) page. Payment may be made at the cashier's office in cash, by check, by money order, or with Discover card. Cashiers cannot accept credit card payments over the phone.

If you need the permit to be mailed, please address your envelope as follows:

Oklahoma Corporation Commission

Attn: Cashier's Office/Overweight Permit

P.O. Box 52000

Oklahoma City, OK 73152-2000

You may also contact our cashiers at (405) 521-3568 if you have further questions.