Information on Rural Water Districts

For local rural water district, the customer can contact the Oklahoma Rural Water Association for assistance at (405) 672-8925.

The OCC regulates ten (10) out of 5,680 water companies in Oklahoma. The customers should contact the local water company or their local government representative (mayor, city council representative) for assistance.