How do I Find Information on Well Records

Where Do I need to Mail my Forms?

  • Certified or overnight mail
    2101 N. Lincoln Blvd.
    Jim Thorpe Bldg.
    Oklahoma City, OK 73105
  • Regular Mail
    P.O. Box 52000
    Oklahoma City, OK 73152

How Much Does it Cost and How Long Does it Take to Get a Permit to Drill?

  • Walk-thru $500 per permit
  • Regular Mail $175 per permit
  • Walk-thru are approved in most cases if received before 12 noon within hours of receipt
  • Regular are approved in most cases anywhere from 1 to 3 days of receipt
  • Status of Intent to drill permit - 405-521-3070

Certificate of Records Search (CRS) - How much do they Cost? What information do I need to provide to get one? How long does it take?

  • For Information call 405-521-2108
  • Commission Orders - Questions for Specialists only - Call John Briscoe at 405-521-2249
  • Base of Treatable Water / Surface Casing - Call 405-521-2305
  • Blank Forms - Well Records 405-521-2271 or 405-521-2275 - Send Original Form Only