How do I Find Information on Well Records
Where Do I need to Mail my Forms?
- Certified or overnight mail
2101 N. Lincoln Blvd.
Jim Thorpe Bldg.
Oklahoma City, OK 73105
- Regular Mail
P.O. Box 52000
Oklahoma City, OK 73152
How Much Does it Cost and How Long Does it Take to Get a Permit to Drill?
- Walk-thru $500 per permit
- Regular Mail $175 per permit
- Walk-thru are approved in most cases if received before 12 noon within hours of receipt
- Regular are approved in most cases anywhere from 1 to 3 days of receipt
- Status of Intent to drill permit - 405-521-3070
Certificate of Records Search (CRS) - How much do they Cost? What information do I need to
provide to get one?
How long does it take?
- For Information call 405-521-2108
- Commission Orders - Questions for Specialists only - Call John Briscoe at 405-521-2249
- Base of Treatable Water / Surface Casing - Call 405-521-2305
- Blank Forms - Well Records 405-521-2271 or 405-521-2275 - Send Original Form Only