How do I ......? Contact Transfer Pay Apply Report Know Find Get Change Register Return Login

How Do I Find Information About Claims?

How Do I Find Out if Reimbursement has Been Made on a Claim?

Checks are produced weekly. Per Statute, all claims must be paid within 30 days of the received date. If 30 days have passed since your submission of a claim, please call PST Accounting (405-521-4683).

How Many Days do I Wait after Sending in a Report before I Can Submit a Claim for Reimbursement?

You should wait 20 days or approximately two weeks. Your hydro geologist needs time to read and process your report before a claim for the work can be approved.

How Do I Check on the Status of an Application?

Please call 521-4683 to inquire on the status of an application.

How do I Check on the Status of a Purchase Order?

Contact the Accounting or Technical staff at 521-4683.

How Do I Check to See if a Deductible Payment Has Been Made?

When a payment is received by the accounting department, a letter is sent to the owner and consultant of record.

How do I Check on the Cap Amount, or the total amount I can be reimbursed from the Indemnity Fund for a Particular case?

Call the Technical Department or Accounting Department at 405-521-4683 or use our online imaging system. We have computers set up for the public in front of our offices on the 2nd floor of the Jim Thorpe Building.

How Do I Find Out if a Purchase Order or Change Order has been Approved?

Purchase orders are mailed within 24 hours of approval. If you have questions, please contact the Accounting Department at 521-4683 for assistance.

How Do I Complete an Indemnity Fund Claim Form 102 for Reimbursement?

Complete all requested information on the form.  Include the consultant's signature, notary information and seal, owner's signature. Be sure to call the Accounting Department prior to submitting the claim if you have any questions. Incorrect information will cause the claim to be returned and will delay reimbursement.

How Long Does It Take To Get Into the Fund?

The application must be reviewed and then go through a substantial compliance process. The length of time depends upon your submitted leak detection records and upon your responses to our requests for information.