How do I ......? Contact Transfer Pay Apply Report Know Find Get Change Register Return Login

How do I change an applicant's address

To change your address, send a letter to the Petroleum Storage Tank Division, listing the old address and the new address. The letter must be printed on your company's official letterhead and signed by an authorized signatory authority.