How do I ......? Contact Transfer Pay Apply Report Know Find Get Change Register Return Login

How Do I get a Copy of My Permit?

Permits are issued once the annual tank registration fees are paid.  Tank Registration Fee Invoices for all tank owners are issued on May 1st of each year. Tank Registration Fee Invoices are due by June 30th of each year. If you have not received a bill by May 15th, please contact the Petroleum Storage Tank Division at 405-521-4683 to request a bill. Once paid, we will mail a new permit. If you have paid your tank fee bill and need a copy of your permit, please contact 405-521-4683.  We will issue a copy of the original permit. Please notify PSTD if you have had a change of address.