How do I ......? Contact Transfer Pay Apply Report Know Find Get Change Register Return Login

How Do I Get My Money Back from a Convenience Store Overcharge?

To report an overcharge at a convenience store, call the Petroleum Storage Tank Division complaint line at 405-521-2487. You can always find this telephone number on the white pump sticker located on each dispenser. Be sure to keep your receipt, as we may ask you to provide it as part of our investigation. Although the Petroleum Storage Tank Division cannot request the refund for you, we will dispatch an inspector to investigate. If so, the inspectors report will be available to both the general public and to the station owner/operator. The inspector's report and your receipt should substantiate your claim directly with the owner. Even if an investigation has not been completed, PSTD can provide you with the registered tank owner's name and address.