How do I ......? Contact Transfer Pay Apply Report Know Find Get Change Register Return Login

How Do I Get a List of Registered Tanks?

To obtain a list of registered tanks, you must submit a written, signed Open Records Request to:  Oklahoma Corporation Commission, Office of Public Information, 2101 North Lincoln - Room 311 - C, Oklahoma City, OK 73105.

Be sure to include the statement that you are making the request under the Oklahoma Open Records Act. The Public Information Office needs a signed letter from you to complete the request. You may e-mail Matt Skinner at if you have questions.