How do I ......? Contact Transfer Pay Apply Report Know Find Get Change Register Return Login

How Do I Transfer Tank Ownership?

Complete a Change of Ownership form and submit to our office. The Petroleum Storage Tank links can be found under "Industry", "Consumers" and "Divisions" top navigation.  We need original signatures so the forms must be mailed to our office. Our mailing address is P. O. Box 5200, Oklahoma City, OK 73152-5200