How do I ......? Contact Transfer Pay Apply Report Know Find Get Change Register Return Login

How Do I Report a Gas Station With Water in the Fuel

Call the Petroleum Storage Tank Division complaint line at 405-521-2487.  You can always find this number on the white pump sticker located on each dispenser.  We will need the name and address of the station, the type of fuel you pumped (e.g. regular, unleaded, premium), the pump number and the date. Upon receiving the complaint, we will send an inspector to the location.  The inspector will call you back directly to discuss his findings.