The Public Utility Division works to ensure safe and reliable utility service at fair, just and responsible rates. PUD administers and enforces Federal law, State statutes, agency rules and orders involving electric, gas, water, cotton gin, and telecommunications service providers. PUD also acts as the administrator for the Oklahoma Universal Service Fund.

Public Utility Division Hot Topics

Important Active Case List, Critical Projects Report, and Periodic Reports Prepared by PUD

These reports will show you current causes and projects underway in PUD.  The cause numbers can then be utilized in the "Imaged Documents" section under the "Conducting Business" menu above to view all public documents filed at the OCC.

Oklahoma Universal Service Fund

This page includes financial reports, audits, events, and more related to the OUSF. This fund supports internet access to qualified Oklahoma Schools, Libraries, and health facilities. It also supports high cost telephone service in qualified areas.

File Comments in any Cause Before the Commission - Click Here

The OCC is one of the easiest agencies to interact with across the State and takes pride in considering all public comment received.  You can appear before the Commission and give public comment in most any cause. Utilize the cause report above, or the notice you received from your utility, to identify the cause in which you would like to have your comment entered.  Remember, the entire comment is entered into the public record and imaging system. You may also give comment in person at publicly noticed times, through regular mail, through Facebook, or through email to

Other PUD links (See full links in ribbon above separated by utility/company type):


To reach Consumer Services you may enter an online complaint or report here or call 405-521-2331 or statewide at 1-800-522-8154. Complaints may also be entered via the Facebook page above.