Regulated Telephone Companies

The Corporation Commission has limited regulatory oversight of telephone companies in Oklahoma.  The Public Utility Division oversees the Oklahoma Universal Service Fund which assists in the provision of special services to Oklahoma's schools and medical facilities.  The division also reviews applications for new carriers that wish to offer certain services within the state. 

Report a telephone utility operating outside OCC regulations.

Frequently asked questions

Explanation of Fees and Taxes on your phone bill


Annual Reporting

Eligible Telecommunications Carriers (ETC's)

Promotion Form

Oklahoma Universal Service Fund

Notice of Application for 911 Tariff

Notice of Application for Certificate of Convenience and Necessity

Interconnection Agreements

Low Income Assistance Lifeline and Link-Up Programs- Do you qualify for $1 phone service?

E911 Annual Affirmation Example

Homeland Security Annual Certification Example

Regulated Telephone Companies (Excel)