Lists of Authorized Carriers, Transportation Network Companies (TNCs), and Intrastate Motor Carrier Applicants
If you choose to SAVE a CSV (comma-separated value) file, the file will open quickly.
If you choose to OPEN a CSV file, please allow 15 to 20 minutes. CSV files can be viewed in
Recent Applicants - Intrastate
To see a list in CSV format of applicants for an intrastate license
(for hire or private) or an intrastate household goods
certificate who applied during the prior two weeks, select one of the options below.
Deleterious Substance Transport Permit or Hazardous Waste Alliance Permit
Transportation of hazardous waste or deleterious substances in and/or through Oklahoma requires an additional permit. To see a list of the
carriers (for-hire and private) that hold a special permit, please select one of the options below.
Harvest Permit Holders
To see a list of motor carriers who hold a current harvest permit, select one of the following options.
For-Hire Deleterious Substance Carriers - Intrastate
For-Hire Hazardous Materials Carriers - Intrastate
For-Hire Household Goods Carriers - Intrastate
For-Hire Passenger Carriers - Intrastate - Listed by vehicle seating capacity, which includes the driver
For-Hire Property Carriers - Intrastate
Private Deleterious Substance Carriers - Intrastate
Private Hazardous Materials Carriers - Intrastate
Private Property Carriers - Intrastate
Transportation Network Companies
The names contained within the lists may have changed since the list was printed. Please contact the Transportation Division's
Motor Carrier Licensing Section to confirm the status of any motor carrier or
motor carrier applicant.
Note: A motor carrier authorized to transport at the highest insurance limit in a category, may additionally transport in a lower insurance limits
within the same category, without having the lesser item specifically listed on the license. Examples are listed below with the minimum liability insurance
limits provided in parentheses. Insurance limits can be found in Chapter 30.
- Example 1: A motor carrier is licensed to transport 16 or more passengers ($5,000,000). The motor carrier may automatically transport in a vehicle
that carries 15 or fewer passengers ($1,000,000) and 6 or fewer passengers ($100,000).
- Example 2: A motor carrier is licensed to transport unrestricted property ($750,000). The motor carrier may automatically transport
restricted property ($350,000).
- Example 3: A motor carrier is licensed to transport hazardous materials requiring $5,000,000 in liability insurance. The motor carrier may
automatically transport hazardous materials requiring $1,000,000 in liability insurance.
- Example 4: A motor carrier is licensed to transport hazardous materials requiring $1,000,000 in liability insurance. The motor carrier may not
transport deleterious substances ($750,000) without having received a license to transport deleterious substances, even though the insurance limit is less,
because deleterious substances are in a different category than hazardous materials.
- Example 5: A motor carrier is licensed to transport 15 or fewer passengers ($1,000,000). The motor carrier may transport 6 or fewer passengers ($100,000),
but may not use vehicles that have a seating capacity of 16 or more passengers ($5,000,000) without having received a license to transport 16 or more passengers.